Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ABOUT ME AND THE BLOG



Hi everyone!

Back on July 28, 1989, I was born in the great city of Karachi. Did my Matric from Metropolitan Academy and Intermediate from St. Patrick’s college in pre-engineering.

And after much struggle, by the grace of Allah, I am now studying at the best business school in Pakistan, IBA!!

After I complete my BBA in marketing, I plan on starting my own business, perhaps a restaurant, because of the food loving nature of our great nation. Unlike many others, I do not want to go and settle abroad because frankly, I love the Pakistani life and the culture you find here.

Now coming to the blog!

Not restricted to a specific topic, my blog is a place where I can express whatever I like or feel strongly about and which reflects who I am. So, you will find everything from exciting travel photos to the latest gadgets to our peace loving religion, Islam.

No comments:

Post a Comment